Utica Mutual Insurance Company, also known as Graphic Arts Mutual Insurance Company is one of the most DISHONEST insurance companies around.They are especially dishonest as a Worker's Comp.

Carriers in Texas.They will not honor their contractual obligation to an injured employee. They will lie. They have racist employees . They have adjusters that should have their license revoked.

They go through any means necessary to avoid their obligations, even falsifying documents. This company is pathetic, despicable and they are horrible to deal with. You can't believe anything they say. This company is absolutely HORRIBLE and I will stand in a court of LAW and swear to the exact, same thing.

I had to file a complaint with the Texas Department of Insurance just to receive a doctor's appointment. Once I received an exam and diagnosis, they would not approve any treatment and this continued for almost 2 years. My doctor submitted request 4 times (FOUR) TIMES, TO NO AVAIL. Texas Department of Insurance is suppose to protect the injured employee from this type of nonsense.

Don't waste your time complaining to them because that's all it is, a waste. Don't ever get hurt in TEXAS because you are in trouble under Texas Worker's Comp. This is the horrible experience I had with the company.

I've heard comments by others, but I am speaking from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and I will swear under oath.I have not exaggerated one word printed here.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Utica National. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Utica National to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Utica National?

Comments